A Description of the Cards of the Tarot with their Attributions; Including a Method of Divination by Their Use H R U THE GREAT ANGEL is set over the operations of the Secret Wisdom "WHAT thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the Seven Abodes which be in Aushiah." "And I saw in the Right Hand of Him that Sate upon the Throne a Book, sealed with Seven Seals." "Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the Seals thereof?'
Partial list of The Titles of the Symbols
1. THE Ace of Wands is called the Root of the Powers of Fire.
2. The Ace of Cups is called the Root of the Powers of Water.
3. The Ace of Swords is called the Root of the Powers of Air.
4. The Ace of Pentacles is called the Root of the Powers of Earth.
5. The Knight of Wands is "The Lord of the Flame and Lighting: the King of the Spirits of Fire."
6. The Queen of Wands is "The Queen of the Thrones of Flame."
7. The King of Wands is "The Prince of the Chariot of Fire."
8. The Knave of Wands is "The Princess of the Shining Flame: the Rose of the Palace of Fire."
9. The Knight of Cups is "The Lord of the Waves and the Waters: the King of the Hosts of the Sea."
10. The Queen of Cups is "The Queen of the Thrones of the Waters."